Hatchery Automation Equipment
- Hatchery Transfer and Loading Equipment The operators pull the hatching trolleys out of the hatching machine and take it to the hatchery transfer and loading equipment for hatching trays removal. The trays then are put to a conveyor belt and transmitted to the automatic chick-shell separator for chicks, eggshell and hatching trays separation.
- Chick-Shell Separator One way, after the separation of chicks and eggshells, the eggshells need to sent to the grinder and finally to the trash room through a spiral conveyor. Then the hatching trays go to the washing device for automatic cleaning. The other way, the chicks will be sent to a sorting machine for classification, gender identification and vaccination through a conveyor belt.
- Eggshell Crusher and Spiral Conveyor The eggshell processing equipment contains two parts, the eggshell crusher and the spiral conveyor. The whole process is, the sorted out eggshell gets smashed through the grinder and then transmitted to the trash room with a spiral conveyor. The smashed eggshell can be transmitted to the trash room in time, reducing the pollution caused by eggshells and fuzz.
- Tray Washing Machine The equipment uses three levels of water recycling technology, which can save up to 70% of rinse water for second time use. The tray washer cleans the trays efficiently while at the same time conserves a lot of manpower energy, so it is especially popular among large or medium sized hatcheries and incubation workshops of bio-pharmaceutical factories.
- Hatchery Sorting Equipment The rotary sexing equipment applies to occasions when the working staff is under 10. According to the different diameters of the turntable, 6 to 10 sexing positions can be provided. The chicks rotate with the movement of the turntable and then are separated to different funnels by the operators as there are two funnels for each position.
- Chick Counting and Packing System The automatic chick counting and packing system is composed of a chick-picking workbench, a chick conveyor belt, a channel counter conveyor belt and a U-shaped keel chain transmission line. And it has the functions of manual sorting out the unqualified chicks and also counting and packaging the qualified ones.
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
With the increase of labor costs nowadays in China and the rapidly developed advanced technology, artificial hatchery is gradually out of date simply because of its inefficiency, poor precision and insanitary. Therefore, the need to adopt automated systems is urgent, much more than ever before.
Being committed to innovation and the strategy of holding the independent intellectual property rights to key technologies and products, Qingdao Xingyi Co. Ltd has successfully launched its EI automated equipment after countless trial and error and a series of technology research. Now our company is engaged in providing automated, intelligent and economical equipment for large and medium sized hatcheries within the country.
Chick takeoff, counting and packaging equipment is the core factor of the automated assembly line in large and medium sized hatcheries. It is responsible for short distance delivery, gender identification, selection of healthy chicks, sorting and packaging, etc. The equipment can be randomly combined from the chick-picking table, eggshell crusher and spiral conveyor, belt conveyor and washing machine. Plus, a differentiated chick takeoff assembly line is to initiate according to the different requirements of our customers.
The application and development prospect
From the disease prevention point of view, the hatchery automation equipment is the inevitable trend in that it helps to control the microbiological environment. As a result, the working stuff has less direct contact with the eggs which ensures the hygiene working environment. In addition, our company now is working to extend the various existing functions, for example the combination of the sorting and counting packaging equipment with the automatically inverted plate and washing machine so that the realization of automatic dumping, the egg-shell separation and other functions can be achieved. With these expanded functions, full automation is easy to fulfill.
Workflow of the modern automated incubators
The operators first pull the hatching trolleys from the hatching machine and take the trolleys to a certain fixed location so that they can be detected by the equipment. Then, the robot hands take out the hatching trays automatically from the trolleys to the conveyor belt to separate the embryos, eggshells and hatching trays by an automatic chick-shell separator. The separator then automatically turns into two operating ways. One way takes the empty hatching trays to the cleaning device for automatic washing, and the other separates the chicks and the eggshells. The separated eggshells afterwards will be sent to the grinder and then to the trash room through a spiral conveyor. The chicks, on the other hand, will be transported to the counting device for classification, gender identification, vaccination and final packing.
As a specialized hatchery automation equipment manufacturer and supplier in China, we also provide air flow hatcher, large capacity single stage incubator, feeding system, poultry raising equipment, and more.
Poultry Equipment | Young Bird Processing Device | Nestling Facility | Fledging Machine